- Job Position: Biomedical Technician II
Columbus Regional Hospital
8304 Clinical Engineering Services
ABOUT THE JOB
Full-time; 40 hours/week, Hours: 6:00a-4:00p; Monday-Friday
Pay starts at $21.68/hour with additional compensation based on direct experience
Responsibilities include the highest levels of safety, maintenance and performance of the facility’s clinical and non-clinical equipment through safety inspections, preventive maintenance, calibration, corrective maintenance and equipment evaluation with associated reports and work orders. This position does not provide direct patient care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Inspect and test equipment using manufacturer literature to determine operational and safety conditions.
- Perform periodic servicing such as lubricating, mechanical adjustments, electrical, electronic and calibration using manufacture literature.
- Perform routine electrical safety and preventative maintenance inspections on clinical equipment per manufacturer recommendations and accreditation agencies.
- Assemble and inspect new equipment.
- Install new equipment consistent with manufactures design plans and local requirements.
- Repair and service Clinical equipment and non-clinical equipment not operating in accordance with manufacture data.
- Consults with staff to ascertain that equipment functions properly and safely.
- Provide in-service education on an individual basis as required and provide in-service to departments as required.
- Perform administrative tasks, ensuring accuracy of the department’s CMMS system equipment data i.e. make, model and serial numbers, location, opening work orders, completing work orders with all pertinent data to include total time spent in completion, associated parts cost and any other information that may be relevant to the biomedical equipment and or clinical system in question.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s degree in Electronics or a related field from an accredited college and or technical school;
- Or five to ten years related experience and/or training;
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
Req # 3590
- Job Position: Director of Facility Operations and Safety Officer
Woodlawn Hospital is a non-profit, 25 bed Critical Access facility located in Rochester, IN. It is surrounded by 33 wooded acres, which can be viewed from all private patient rooms and features a walking trail for the employees and community to enjoy. We are looking for a facility professional who is just as passionate as we are about providing the best medical care in the safest environment. We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace. A career at Woodlawn Hospital will place you at the center of a dynamic community of providers, learners and staff with a singular focus on patient-centric care.
This position will oversee the maintenance and grounds staff and serve as the Safety Officer.
Engineering/Technology degree or related field and CHFM certification preferred. 3-5 years in facilities management field with experience in general building maintenance and specific training in two or more of the following areas: electrical, plumbing, HVAC, power plant, building automation systems, utilities management, or project management. Proficient knowledge of national and local codes and standards such as: NFPA, ASHRAE, NEC, AIA, HFAP is required.
Woodlawn Hospital offers excellent benefits and compensation package. Full relocation package.
- Job Position: Environmental Services Supervisor
Job Code: 3669
Facility: Witham Health Services, Lebanon IN
Department: Environmental Services (8440)
- Full Time
Environmental Services Supervisor
Witham Health Services is looking for a full time Environmental Services Supervisor.
Duties include planning daily, weekly, and monthly needs of the department. Conducts necessary rounding of the hospital and facilities regularly to evaluate proper cleanliness, safety, and procedures that are to be adhered to for all shifts in the department. Determines cleaning priorities and schedules, monitors staff productivity, assists the Infection Control Practitioner and Environmental Services Coordinator with monitoring areas that require special cleaning techniques and procedures.
A successful applicant must have three to five years of work experience in housekeeping or an environmental services role, preferably in a healthcare environment. Supervisory experience is required. Willing to supervise 24/7 all shifts departmental operations to include but not limited to 24/7 on call needs for issues in the department that may arise. Must have means of 24/7 communication via phone etc.; as well as, necessary transportation to meet the needs of the department and requirements of the position. Associates degree in management preferred.
Witham offers a robust benefit package including a retirement plan with a company match, health and life insurance, and PTO. Competitive wages are based on experience.
Witham has been named a Top Work Place in Central Indiana by the Indianapolis Star and a Platinum Level Fit-Friendly Worksite by the American Heart Association. Our patients are not the only ones feeling good thanks to Witham. Our employees know that something special is happening here. We have served Boone County and the surrounding communities for over 100 years.
If you are looking for an environment that fosters growth and advancement, apply at http://witham.org/Careers.
- Job Position: Parkview Health
FES CMMS COORDINATOR
Requisition Number: 132633
Location: Parkview Health, Fort Wayne
Department: Fac – Eng
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: M – F, 7 – 4; occasional weekends
Summary: Works with customers in researching technology problems. Identifies and implements solutions for these problems in a timely manner. Responsible for coordinating the effective resolution of customer service problems or concerns. Provides general software and network support. Is responsible and accountable for the continuous operations and maintenance of Facilities CMMS Program. Responsible for application support, security setup and maintenance, system maintenance routines, month-end and year end closes. Generates and creates standard and custom reports, PM work orders, monthly chargebacks, new equipment inventory addition, PM procedure updates, maintains Joint Commission requirements for CMMS.
Education: Requires Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Business, Finance, Accounting or related field.
Experience: Five years of progressive computer science, purchasing inventory, or CMMS programming experience. Prefer experience with AIMS CMMS Database. Must have demonstrated skills with Microsoft Access and Excel.
Additional Information: Parkview Health Job Posting
- Job Position: Plant Operator II – Franciscan Health
Engineering – Franciscan Health
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Full-Time; 40 Hrs/Wk
Up to 20% Travel
WHAT WE NEED
Dependable equipment operators
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Safe, reliable equipment and systems are something patients assume will be available when they visit a Franciscan Health location. We don’t take that assumption lightly. We depend heavily on our Plant Operators to repair, maintain and install our equipment and systems. It’s the kind of job that can change from one day to the next but one thing remains the same: the importance of having functional, safe equipment.
Are you a good problem solver? Can you follow procedures for monitoring and maintaining a wide range of equipment? Do you enjoy keeping things working well? We need your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supply safe, reliable utilities.
- Start, monitor, perform and maintain equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
- Repair or replace malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintain equipment comprising the hospital utility systems.
- Life Safety Systems Management.
- Maintenance of safe workplace.
- Effective team functioning.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Participate in department PI activities and help identify and implement Performance Improvement measures.
- Exercise cost conscious practices in the performance of day-to-day operations.
- Maintain working knowledge of procedures, drugs, and disease processes. Privileged in all competencies within job role. Continued competency on all procedural equipment.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgment in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- 3-5 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.