Save time and improve your healthcare facility with the news and professional network you’ll find at the ISHE Spring Conference.
Join us at the French Lick Resort on May 10-12, 2023 to:
- Get vital information from The Joint Commission, ACHC-HFAP, ISDH, and ASHE
- Talk to other Indiana healthcare engineers and learn how they solved issues in their facilities
- Build a professional network by meeting other healthcare engineers during social events including a golf outing, clay pigeon shoot, and more
This is a must-attend event for you, your co-workers, and your leadership!
Attendee registration is FREE to ISHE members, $375 for non-member healthcare facility staff, and $595 for non-member suppliers. An ISHE membership is a fraction of these costs ($75 for healthcare facility staff, $295 for a supplier bundle of 3), so we recommend that you join ISHE first or renew your membership to get all of the benefits of membership, including free registration for this event!
Special thanks to our sponsors and exhibitors listed below!
AGENDA – TENTATIVE
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
1:00pm – 4:30pm
Clay Pigeon Shoot
Join us at the French Lick Range for a clay pigeon shoot – it is located by the stables at the West Baden Hotel. If you need a cart and/or a shotgun, you may rent one directly from the French Lick Range, making payment for the rental directly to them.
2:00pm – 5:00pm
Join us for scramble format camaraderie.
12:00pm – 5:30pm
Exhibit setup (you may instead set up your exhibit Thursday morning but must be done by 9:45 a.m.)
5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Thursday, May 11, 2023
French Lick Resort
10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Welcome and Introductions – ISHE President
10:45 a.m. – 11: 45 a.m.
11:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lunch / Vendor trade show
2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
3:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m.
3:15 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
8:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Shuttles will begin at 8:00 and continue throughout the evening
Pete Dye Pavilion
Friday, May 12, 2023
French Lick Resort
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Breakfast – Grand Colonnade
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
The Joint Commission Updates Part 1
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
10:15 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
Joint Commission Updates Part 2
11:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
ISHE Update – ISHE President
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
ISHE Board meeting – Truman
Thanks to our 2022 Sponsors and Exhibitors Below!
See the photos from a past Spring Conference.
- If you have an active membership, attendance is free, so there is no consequence of cancellation.
- If you are not a member, you must cancel your attendance 30 days in advance to receive a refund.
- If you are an exhibitor or sponsor, cancellation is required 90 days in advance to receive a refund.
- None of the above involves your hotel booking, as that is handled between yourself and the hotel.