Make your healthcare facility stronger and your career more rewarding by joining the Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering (ISHE).
Here is why you should be an ISHE member: Save time. Reduce stress. Reduce costs.
As an ISHE Member, you can:
- Attend education tours, programs, and webinars free of charge all year long.
- See new industry trends and best practices up-close and close-to-home.
- Network with industry professionals throughout the state.
- Learn from well-known industry and regulatory leaders, such as NFPA, FGI, Joint Commission and ISDH.
- Be recognized for your contribution to healthcare engineering in Indiana – or nominate your colleagues for these awards.
- Apply for scholarships for your own professional development or for your child who’s pursuing a career in our industry.
- Contribute to ISHE’s success by serving on one of our committees or the Board of Directors.
- Enjoy free registration for the annual Spring Conference in French Lick.
- Post and review job openings on the ISHE website job board.
- Earn CECs
Hospital employee individual membership: $75
Supplier bundle (up to 3) membership: $295
Apply right now online!
Already a member?
Note: If the system does not recognize your lapsed membership, simply choose “Join ISHE” from the top of the login page.
Who is eligible for ISHE membership?
There are two types of ISHE membership opportunities available: Full Membership and Associate Membership. To apply for an ISHE membership, please complete the membership application. Already a member? Renew now.
“Full” membership in the society is available to those individuals who work in healthcare facilities, and who are active in the field of hospital engineering, and related hospital fields. Hospital engineering embraces multiple engineering disciplines that include managing, operating, and maintaining the physical plant facilities as well as communication and biomedical equipment and systems in health care facilities.
“Associate” members are suppliers of materials and services to health care facilities. Associate membership may be granted to individuals not otherwise eligible for full membership, who are actively involved with hospital or health care engineering in the State of Indiana. Associate membership shall be granted only to those professionals who will make a significant contribution to the betterment of the Society.
Membership in the society becomes effective upon recommendation of the secretary and approval by the members in the district, which the applicant belongs, and receipt by the secretary of the specified dues.
Most of the events below were included FREE as part of an ISHE membership!
See photos from a recent event in the ISHE photo gallery.
- Hendricks Regional Health Project Overview and Tour
- Eskenazi Health Project Overview and Tour
- Parkview Health Project Overview and Tour
- Infection Prevention Symposium
- Reid Health Project Overview and Tour
- IU Health Arnett Project Overview and Tour
- CHEP Certification Workshop
- Columbus Regional Project Overview and Tour
- IU Health Saxony Project Overview and Tour
- ISHE Spring Conference with Joint Commission and ISDH Speaker
- Union Hospital Project Overview and Tour
- Good Samaritan Hospital Overview and Tour
- Riley Hospital for Children and Eskenazi Healthcare Reception and Tours
- Infection Prevention for Healthcare Symposium
- Major Hospital Overview and Tour
- Purdue ASHE Education
- St. Vincent Kokomo Presentation and Tour
- IU Health North Hospital Presentation and Tour
- Community Cancer Center North Presentation and Tour
- Community Howard Regional Health Presentation and Tour
- Parkview Wabash Hospital Presentation and Tour
- Sullivan County Community Hospital Presentation and Tour
- Witham Hospital Presentation and Tour
- NeuroDiagnostic Institute Presentation and Tour
- William K. Nasser, MD Healthcare Education and Simulation Center Presentation and Tour
- Riverview Health Presentation and Tour
- Major Health Partners Presentation and Tour
- ASHRAE Educational Presentation
- State Hospital Associations “State of the Industry” webinar
- Linear Accelerator Replacement at St. Vincent Evansville Cancer Center and Good Samaritan webinar
- Franciscan Health Orthopedic Hospital Carmel Presentation and Tour
- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital Presentation and Tour