The Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering is a resource for hospitals / healthcare facilities and suppliers. We formed in order to develop solutions to common problems to healthcare facility engineering. Through dialog and our newsletter we offer the following to our members:
- Healthcare Engineering Professional Development
- Access to National Healthcare Facility Trends
- Healthcare Codes & Standards Updates
- Scholarships for Those Pursuing Engineering Degrees
- Healthcare Facility Management Solutions
ISHE’s members are those healthcare facility and hospital professionals who are interested in personal and professional development, and engage in one or more of the following healthcare team responsibilities:
- Plant Operations
- Plant Engineering
- Safety Management
- Clinical Engineering
- Related Hospital Fields
- Suppliers to Hospitals
Our affiliation with ASHE gives us access to national trends and issues. ASHE is the national organization for healthcare engineering.
Learn more about why you should become an ISHE member today.