IU Health System Services (Indianapolis, IN); Req# 318132
Maintenance Tech in Indianapolis, IN – IU Health
Performs scheduled and non-scheduled preventive maintenance, responding to dispatched general maintenance calls, and troubleshooting/repairing secondary utility systems of buildings, plumbing, air-conditioning, electrical and air systems. Maintains, repairs and inspects specialized machinery and equipment in accordance with code and regulatory requirements. Recommends through the appropriate channels any improvements and corrections to the facilities equipment. Coordinates functions with other services and departments. Trains colleagues on various skills and tasks specific to the building assigned. Acts as a resource or mentor to colleagues. Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- May require a valid Indiana driver’s license with proof of insurance.
- Requires the ability to read and interpret information from complex blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Requires a general understanding of maintenance and demonstrates a willingness to learn