- Job Position: Plant Operator II – Franciscan Health
Engineering – Franciscan Health
8111 South Emerson Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46237
Full-Time; 40 Hrs/Wk
Up to 20% Travel
WHAT WE NEED
Dependable equipment operators
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Safe, reliable equipment and systems are something patients assume will be available when they visit a Franciscan Health location. We don’t take that assumption lightly. We depend heavily on our Plant Operators to repair, maintain and install our equipment and systems. It’s the kind of job that can change from one day to the next but one thing remains the same: the importance of having functional, safe equipment.
Are you a good problem solver? Can you follow procedures for monitoring and maintaining a wide range of equipment? Do you enjoy keeping things working well? We need your skills.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Supply safe, reliable utilities.
- Start, monitor, perform and maintain equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance on plant equipment.
- Repair or replace malfunctioning equipment.
- Maintain equipment comprising the hospital utility systems.
- Life Safety Systems Management.
- Maintenance of safe workplace.
- Effective team functioning.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Identify personal learning needs. Seek opportunity for continued learning.
- Participate in department PI activities and help identify and implement Performance Improvement measures.
- Exercise cost conscious practices in the performance of day-to-day operations.
- Maintain working knowledge of procedures, drugs, and disease processes. Privileged in all competencies within job role. Continued competency on all procedural equipment.
- Demonstrate flexibility in staffing and adaptability to changes in patient care practice.
- Exercise safe judgment in decision making.
- Demonstrate tact and understanding when dealing with others. Respond in a positive manner to constructive criticism.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- High School Diploma/ GED Required
- 3-5 Years Experience
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of Franciscan Alliance to provide equal employment to its employees and qualified applicants for employment as otherwise required by an applicable local, state or Federal law.
Franciscan Alliance reserves a Right of Conscience objection in the event local, state or Federal ordinances that violate its values and the free exercise of its religious rights.
Franciscan Alliance is committed to equal employment opportunity.
- Job Posting – Facility Director – Greene County General Hospital
Greene County General Hospital is seeking a Facilities Operations Manager. See their website for details.
- Director of Plant Operations
JOB SUMMARY AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Summarize primary purpose of job function.) This position is responsible for the effective management of Building Services and Food & Nutrition, to provide timely, friendly and efficient service of the highest quality. Effective management can be attained by planning and goal setting, supervising assigned staff to ensure quality of work, maintaining safety, environment of care, regulatory, and infection control policies of the Hospital, controlling costs and ensuring that all departmental minimum standards are met. Responsible for supervising the sanitation and work performed in each area of the department: cleaning schedule and method, dress code, personal hygiene, use and care of equipment and food, use of standardized recipes during food preparation, use of the storerooms, refrigerators and freezers, patient tray service, cafeteria service, and special functions. Assist and or relieves in all work areas of department when necessary. Responsible for daily and monthly recordkeeping. Responsible to direct the functions of clinical nutrition services (such as nutrition assessment, nutrition counseling/consultation, performance improvement), and the management of the clinical nutrition team to ensure high quality nutritional care is provided to patients. Ensures patient satisfaction, quality care, regulatory agency compliance, and good public relations are achieved through the safe and efficient use of resources.
Education: High School.
Required Experience: Some college credits preferred. Minimum three (3) years experience in the healthcare field at a supervisory level.
Scott Memorial Hospital
Scottsburg, IN 47170
- Job Posting – Facility Director
Union Hospital is seeking a Facility Director.
- Job Posting – Manager of Facilities and Engineering
COLUMBUS REGIONAL HEALTH
Columbus Regional Health, Columbus, Indiana is a regional health system serving 10-counties in southeastern Indiana. Columbus Regional Hospital, the system’s flagship facility, is a 225-bed facility in Columbus, Indiana, providing emergency and surgical services and comprehensive care in numerous specialty areas, with 1,700 employees, 225 physicians on medical staff, and 250 volunteers. Columbus Regional Health Physicians offers a network of primary and specialty care physicians, working with the hospital and outpatient locations. Visit www.crh.org. Learn more about the community by visiting http://www.columbusin.org.
The Manager of Facilities and Engineering leads the daily operations of the Departments of Facilities Engineering and Clinical Engineering and is responsible for: facilities services to insure a safe, appropriate and reliable environment for all occupants; patient related equipment servicing for readiness and safety and regulatory readiness. The Manager reports to the Director of Facilities and Materials Management; leads 14 FTEs in the Facilities Engineering and Clinical Engineering Departments and has daily operational oversight for all buildings systems, equipment, environment and grounds for multiple buildings owned and leased by the organization encompassing over 980,000 square feet and a budget of $1.2M annually.
The Position Requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (mechanical, electrical, civil or biomedical), and
- 10 or more years healthcare environment experience with 5 years leadership experience.
- Prefer MBA and PE license, but will consider a candidate with both in process.
- Driver’s license and hospital’s liability insurance carrier requirements.
Columbus Regional Hospital offers a competitive wage and benefit package, including insurance options, retirement, PTO, wellness programs and tuition reimbursement.
Apply Online: https://pm.healthcaresource.com/CS/Columbus/#/search or phone HR at 1-800-841-4938 x 3901.