August 9, 2018
Sponsored by Buckeye Power Sales
The new hospital is located at:
10 John Kissinger Dr.
Wabash, IN 46992
Upon arriving, enter the Hospital at main entrance. Turn left after greeter desk. Meeting room is on the right.
2:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Educational Presentation and Tour
The presentation prior to the tour will discuss the topic, “Paralleling Generator Systems for Emergency Standby Applications – Basic Guideline and Design Concepts.”
Topics and learning objectives:
• Introduction and concepts for generator paralleling
• Paralleling generators for redundancy and capacity
• On-board vs. Traditional Paralleling
• Best practices and considerations
- Josh Matthias is an Applications Engineer, ME, with Buckeye Power Sales. His background is in Mechanical Engineering with a BS from Purdue School of Engineering and Technology. I’m an Applications Engineer for Buckeye Power Sales. I help design and specify power distribution systems for engineers, contractors and customers. I also provide technical support and insight for systems integration with our power systems.
- Our Parkview speaker is Scott Burcroff. He is the Technical Operations Manager for Parkview Health, which includes the Parkview Wabash Hospital. Scott also serves as Secretary on the Board of Directors for ISHE.
- Presentation materials are available in the member only area.