Time: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Location: IU Health Arnett, 5165 McCarty Ln, Lafayette, IN 47905
Conference Rooms AG 410 & AG 411
Thank you for joining us for our highly popular ISHE Education / Purdue ASHE Chapter meeting. This outstanding educational program was a favorite way for ISHE members to start the new year!
Sponsored by AECOM HUNT, the meeting featured educational sessions – and was also your opportunity to meet and encourage the next generation of healthcare engineering students from Purdue University.
Our agenda included:
– ISHE President: Welcome and Introduction
– ASHE/ISHE: Managing Ventilation In Your Healthcare Facility
– IU Health and AECOM: Leveraging Technology and Data Collection, Scheduling and Estimating
– ASHE Purdue Chapter: Building a Team for a Tough Project
– IU Health: Hospital Tour
Our speakers included:
- Kurt Stahl, Senior Vice President Healthcare, AECOMM HUNT
- Vic DeTienne, CHFM, Facility Manager, IU Health
- Melissa McCain, CHPEW, IU Health Academic Health Center Facilities Maintenance & Operations Supervisor, Quality & Compliance
- Brad Benhart, Associate Professor of Practice, Healthcare Concentration Program Manager, Purdue University
The presentations are available for download in the ISHE Member Educational Materials area.