ISHE Immediate Past President Don Page, MBA, Director of Engineering at Good Samaritan Hospital in Vincennes, IN has been elected as the ASHE Region 5 Advisory Board Member. This is a two-year term beginning January 1, 2023.
Advisory Board members’ responsibilities include:
- Providing thought leadership from the field.
- Participating in the strategic planning process to propose programmatic, policy and advocacy strategic goals that further the mission of ASHE and AHA.
- Representing the priority interests of professional members.
- Engaging with members.
- Serving as an advocate for professional members’ roles.
- Offering comments annually regarding the performance of the ASHE executive director.
- Annually evaluating progress on the strategic plan.
- Organizing and overseeing committees designed to execute on strategic plan or programmatic needs.
- Providing recommendations for ASHE/AHA in formulating policy, in representation of their profession.
- Interfacing with other ASHE/AHA entities on subjects of interest to the members.
Congratulations to Don!