Join your fellow ISHE members for a presentation and an inside look at developments at Franciscan Health Crown Point.
- Presentation: 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- Tour: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- Happy Hour: 4:00 – 6:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time (CDT)
- Tonn and Blank Presentation: 2:00p CST: Jason Middleton, Vice President of Administrative Services (Franciscan Health) – opening remarks, need for replacement hospital, overall construction experience.Jon Gilmore, President & CEO (Tonn and Blank Construction) – Tonn and Blank overview (markets, services), introduction of project team.Jen Watts, Sr. Virtual Construction Manager (Tonn and Blank Construction) – the role virtual design and construction played in this project, BIM coordination, etc. Components prefabricated in our Off-Site Construction facility.
Martin Roesli. Sr. Program Manager (Tonn and Blank Construction) – Program overview, site plan. Hand off to Kent Davidson.
Kent Davidson (HOK) – brief overview of floor plans, stacking diagram.
Jason Middleton (Franciscan Health) – guiding design principles, etc.
Stasia Suleman (HOK) and Dene Nidiffer (Tonn and Blank Construction) – design inspiration, Owner’s goals.
Scott (IMEG) – structural systems, MEP’s.
Josh Schoon, Sr. Project Manager (Tonn and Blank Construction) – highlights of construction phase (self-performance, project stats, innovative solutions, etc.
- Project Tour – 3:00p CST: Jake Wheeler, Director of Safety (Tonn and Blank Construction) – importance of keeping everyone safe, grab provided PPE gear. We’ll walk from this area to the project site. Splitting into two groups – group 1 will be more MEP/facilities focused.
- Patcraft will then host a happy hour at Off-Square Brewing until 6:00 p.m.
Location: 12800 Mississippi Parkway, Crown Point, IN 46307
Date: June 15, 2023