Join ISHE members and students from the ASHE chapter at Purdue for education, updates, and an inside look at developments on the Purdue campus. This event has been approved by ASHE for 4.5 CECs. Register now.
Date/Time: Tuesday, February 28th from 9:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Location: Purdue University Stewart Center (just west of the Purdue Memorial Union)
Room: Stewart 278 and 279
Parking: Grant Street Parking Garage, 120 N. Grant Street, West Lafayette, IN 47906
- Welcome and Introduction: ISHE
- “Connection between People & Places”: Zachary Benedict, AIA, President at MKM architecture + design
- “Teamwork”: Danni Harrison, Project Executive, Medxcel, and Tom Edwards, Strategic Planner, Medxcel
- “Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospitals Project”: Purdue Capital Asset Management, Cy Rangel, Project Executive, and Pepper Construction, Augie Ziccarelli, Project Director
- Lunch (Provided) and Networking
- Purdue ASHE Chapter Students – HCM Program / Topics by Students
- Group Activity and Q&A: Tim Adams / Brad Benhart
- Closing Comments: ISHE
>> Register Now