IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital – Muncie IN
Active Full Time – 7a-3:30p Monday – Friday
Position Description: HVAC Technician maintains, installs, and repairs all heating, ventilation, refrigeration, and air conditioning equipment in accordance with all applicable codes and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 – 2 years experience in related position preferred
- Universal CFC certification required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must furnish own hand tools.
- Journeyman’s card and/or vocational degree preferred.
- Must have the ability to perform all job functions safely under all working conditions described above.
- Must have the ability to lift and transfer heavy loads up to 100 lbs. repeatedly with frequent bending and stooping.
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with supervisors, peers, and others on a one-to-one basis using appropriate vocabulary, grammar, and word usage.
- Must have the ability to exhibit good visual acuity with full color perception.
To apply for this position, please visit: http://iuhealth.org/careers/jobs/locations/muncie/