St. Vincent Health
Location: 10330 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46290
Job Number: 43167
The successful incumbent will propose and monitor system wide initiatives that result in energy/utility savings.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED:
- Analyze current Power Plant Operation establish a baseline for Energy usage. Define benchmarks and opportunities that will optimize energy utilization. Assist local ministries with facility infrastructure improvement program.
- Propose a unified (system wide) approach to Energy Savings that will support environmental stewardship initiatives.
- Research, implement, monitor and maintain a utility tracking system. Organize, monitor, track and maintain communications to future energy cost savings initiatives. Review all new project requests for potential Energy Savings opportunities.
- Support the development of a system wide approach to energy management. Assist in the development guidelines for and negotiate terms and conditions of utility company contracts and/or agreements.
- BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Environmental)
- Minimum 4 years experience with facilities operations and equipment
- boilers, chillers, cooling towers, emergency generation, building automation
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM) preferred
- 1 year experience with Facilities Management Software preferred
- space management, sustainability dashboards, utility management systems
- Healthcare facility experience preferred
HOW TO APPLY:
Apply online at St. Vincent.org – careers – New and returning applicants – St. Vincent Health and searching for job number 43167
You may also copy/paste this address into your browser. Then search for job number 43167
In addition, you may apply via one of the Employment Kiosks located in each of our St. Vincent Health facilities.
As an equal opportunity employer, St.Vincent Health and all its ministries comply with all applicable employment laws and regulations. In order to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at St. Vincent Health and all its ministries are based on merit, qualifications and abilities.
St. Vincent Health and its ministries do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, age or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have additional questions about your application process, you may contact our HR Service Center at (317) 338-8640 or toll free at (877) 784-4772.