Facility Services Director
Memorial Hospital & Health Care Center
The Facility Services Director coordinates and leads all activities in Maintenance & Plant Engineering by utilizing all available resources safely, effectively and efficiently while being consistent with the mission statement of Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center.
Associates degree in related field required. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Management or related field preferred.
Minimum of 5 years experience leading a maintenance team, preferably in a healthcare setting. Experience in developing and executing a master facility plan. Mechanical and engineering background is preferred. Some knowledge of power plant equipment and operations is required.
- Supervise staff to ensure facilities are appropriately maintained in a safe, cost effective, energy efficient manner utilizing sustainable practices. Manage for continuing improvement of preventive maintenance and work order processes.
- Develop short and long term goals for Facility Services.
- Conduct staff evaluations, provide timely feedback, and develop continuing education strategies for staff.
- Prepare capital and operational budgets.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with all departments, contractors and vendors, keeping all informed about Facility Services issues in a thorough and timely manner.
- Monitor construction and renovation projects.
- Be familiar with codes and regulations pertaining to Facility Services and prepare appropriate reporting in a timely manner.
- Review reports for Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement, Board updates, Risk Management, etc.
- Assure compliance with Life Safety Codes.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.