Featuring speakers and guests from The Joint Commission, the Indiana State Department of Health, and ASHE, this is one of the most important events of the year for you and your fellow healthcare facility professionals in Indiana.
With these speakers, this is a MUST-ATTEND event for you and your co-workers.
Location: French Lick Resort
- This event is free to ISHE members, $375 for non-member healthcare facility staff, and $575 for non-member suppliers.
- ISHE membership is a fraction of these costs ($75 for healthcare facility engineers, $225 for associate/supplier members – includes up to 3 individuals per associate member company).
- If you have not yet renewed, renew right now. If your membership has lapsed completely, you may choose the Join option at the same price.
- If you are not yet a member, we recommend that you first join ISHE and get all of the benefits of membership such as free hospital tours throughout the year, including free registration for this event!
- Housing information can be found at the bottom of this page.
Thanks to our sponsors and exhibitors listed below! The sponsorships are now sold out, but we have a limited number of table top exhibits available. Register for your exhibit now.
Thursday, May 3
8 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Exhibit Set Up – Hoosier 208C
10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Registration – Hoosier Foyer
10:30 a.m. – 10:45 a.m.
Welcome and Introductions – Hoosier 208B
Matt Royal, ISHE President
10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
The Joint Commission – Part 1 – Hoosier 208B
11:45 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Lunch / Vendor Trade Show – Hoosier 208C
See the list of participants and sponsors below
2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
The Joint Commission – Part 2 – Hoosier 208B
3:30 p.m. – 3:45 p.m.
Sponsored by: HMH Contractors
3:45 p.m. – 4:45 p.m.
ASHE Roundtable and District 5 Update – Hoosier 208B
4:45 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Exhibit Tear Down – Hoosier 208C
(Attendees break until social hour at 5:30 – see below)
5:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
Networking and Social Hour – Windsor 200C
Sponsored by: Performance Services, Inc.
Friday, May 5
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Continental Breakfast – Grand Colonnade
Sponsored by: RTM Consultants, Inc
9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Presentation: ASHE – Tim Adams – Hoosier 208B
10:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
Sponsored by: Weas Engineering
10:15 a.m. – 11:45 a.m.
Indiana State Department of Health Update – Hoosier 208B
11:45 a.m. – Noon
ISHE Updates – Hoosier 208B
Noon – 1:00 p.m.
ISHE Board meeting – Truman 201
Resort Reservation Information
All housing arrangements and reservations will be made by individuals calling the Resort directly 1-888-936-9360 and using the group code 0518ISH. Individuals must identify themselves as being with Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering at the time the reservation is made in order to receive the special group rate. Indiana Society for Healthcare Engineering may also make reservations on the Resort’s web site.